The median home price in Santa Cruz County was $775,000 in March of 2015. This us up a whopping 15.7% from a year earlier. The number of sales in March were 123 which is 7% higher than a year earlier. There are currently 255 active listings which is down 35.6% from a year earlier (where is that inventory of homes????). We are still in a sellers market and until we get more inventory it should stay that way.
- Valuing Fractional Interests Article – Part 3
- Valuing Fractional Interests Article – Part 2
- Valuing Fractional Interests Article – Part 1
- Ryan Whitelaw, MAI will be attending the 2022 Appraisal Institute Annual Conference in Las Vegas.
- Pacific Appraisers Ryan Whitelaw MAI moderates breakout session at the 2022 MBAS